Tikiake eWallet - Password Manager Mod 8.7 mo te apk phi me te iphone iOS 8.0
Kaore he utu ohaurunga! Kua whakauruhia he waahanga biometric kua whakahoutia, ka taea te wetewete i te putea ma te whakamahi i te tapumati, te matawai iris, te tohu kanohi me tetahi mea penei i runga i te taputapu i whakamahia.
您 的 密码, 信用卡 和 银行 帐号 锁定锁定 在 后面后面 在在 您 的 智能 手机 和 平板 电脑 上上 安装 最 的最 且且程序, 军用级 加密 并并 随身随身. Kia noho haumaru, kia kaha, kia maamaa me te whakarite me te tono kaha eWallet ® mo nga waea atamai me nga papa.
/ 的 数字 生活生活 您您 的不 安全安全, 就 不 面临面临 密码, 就 会 面临面临 密码, 就 就 面临 面临 风险, 但 您 不 必 再 担心 敏感 信息口袋 携带携带Te nama ki te eWallet.
这 款 强大 的 安全 应用 程序 可 随时 随地 提供 密码 存储 存储 提供 提供 密码 存储 存储存储 因此提供 密码密码 存储存储 因此提供 您您 您密码 存储存储 因此可以 您 您 仍然仍然 可以可以 您 您 的 银行帐户. uru.
安全和简单Ma te tukutahi Wi-Fi katoa (me te taapiri), he watea te eWallet me te kaha. Tirohia ona ahuatanga kaha i raro ka ako atu i https://iliumsoft.com/wallet.
* 256 位军 用级 AES 加密 << 识别 识别 扫描仪 (指纹 面部 识别识别) 支持 在 兼容 设备 上 方便 方便Te Uru-a-Rohe
* Kei roto ko te Kaupapa pouri (aka Aratau pouri)
* Ma te Kapua (Dropbox) ma Wi-Fi me PC, Mac ranei te putanga o eWallet (hoko motuhake)
* Kaihanga Kupuhipa Random, hei pupuri i to he haumaru nga taipitopito takiuru
* Pupuri putea putea, inihua me nga korero whaiaro. Puritia o korero katoa ki o maihao kia noho haumaru
* Te mahi maukati-aunoa
* Waihanga me te tukutahi i nga pukoro maha i waenga i nga rorohiko me nga taputapu
* Whakaritea koe ki nga kaari ataahua, papamuri me nga waahanga Pukoro
* Kōwhiri te ata hanga-i roto ranei tetahi o neke atu i te toru mano nga emojis ka taea te whakarite i to kaari (i runga i nga taputapu hototahi, Android OS 8+)
* Whakauru-aunoa i nga kupuhipa-aunoa na roto i nga mana tirotiro i hangaia i roto
Neke atu i te 25 tau o te wheako rorohiko haumaru pūkoro me te whakawhirinaki e nga kaiwhakamahi neke atu i te 500,000 puta noa i te ao, ka whakarato a Ilium Software i nga otinga tino matawhānui, pai-kaiwhakamahi mo te haumarutanga raraunga whaiaro. Kaua e tango i te tupono kaore he eWallet.
访问 https://iliumsoft.com/wallet 了解更多信息。
eWallet 8.7 me te Android OS 8 e waatea ana.
Tikina kore utu eWallet – Password Manager [Hack & Mod] mo te Android APK & Iphone IOS IPA. (Rahi: ) - Putanga 8.7. I tukuna i runga . Na MI.VNMOD.NET. Tiakina me te tiro i o korero nui i runga i to waea me to papa me te eWallet®. I whakawhanakehia e Ilium Software. Nga whakaritenga o te punaha whakahaere 8.0. Everyone.
Hack App Āhuatanga MOD
- - Wewete Premium
- - Wewete Ka utua
- - Wewete Katoa
- - Nga waahanga utu
- - Kua Tangohia te Rahui Whenua
Putanga Tono Kua utua te MOD
- - Tikiake Koreutu
- - Tikiake Mo te Waea Koreutu
- - Tikiake Koreutu
- - Tikiake Koreutu
- - Kore Uta Anō
* Inaianei ka tautokohia neke atu i te toru mano Emoji hei tohu kaari taapiri (Android OS 8+)
* Te kaha taapiri ki te kaweake ki te rokiroki o te rohe
* Ētahi atu momo whakatika me te whakapai ake.
He korero hou
- Jeffrey Kaplan: I've been using eWallet since the PalmPilot days, on every device. I've owned: Palm, iPhone, Blackberry, Android, Windows PC. It just works. Syncing is now done either direct locally on demand or automatically through your own Dropbox (still needs options for Google/OneDeive)..
- Steve Hall: Have used it for years on multiple platforms..
- Gary Titus: Have on all my devices.
- William Curley: Easy to use, no issues, trusted..
- Nest CCICCU: Great tool..
- Julaiha Jumari: I was at a loss to which password app to use. Did research & there are many fabulous reviews for this. I had then downloaded the app. I must say, this is the best ever app than those password wallets manager that I had before. Very good interface, easy to maneuver. Good that I can edit many fields to my needs, direct access to Web. Great stuff!!!.
- Robyn Webb: Great app, been using for ages. The sync between devices is cool too.
- Rhandy Abalos: Great and useful app.
- Chris Bilski: I used this app since the days of the Tilt and love it.
- David Craig: Fantastic app, I've been using it for years and I love it. You don't have to save your passwords in your browser, you just open your ewallet then copy and paste your password into the website reducing the risk of intervention by nefarious types..
- David J. Grimshaw: Great for password and other I'd such as passport and NI.
- A Google user: Can't live without it! I've used it for years..
- Bruce Dabbs: great repository of passwords and sensitive data. easy to use. Each spouse has info at hand..
- Nigel Corby: It's great!.
- Virgil Minden, Jr.: Love the app. I have used it for years and love that I can sync between devices and use offline..
- Angie Lauer: Great app that I've been using for years. Simple set up and use..
- Philip Tagg: Been using it since 2007. I'd be in real trouble without it..
- Jack Faessler: I have used it for years. Its creator regularly updates it, and its functionality has continued to positively improve. Synchronization with other devices is EASY!.
- Greg Gordon: Couldn't live without it. I have it on PC, iPhone & Android. Syncs really easily between all three.
- Evan Mehlenbacher: Love it. Works well and is simple..
- Michael Dunn: This works, unlike most of Lollipop 5.1!! Still working for me! Wouldn't be without it, smooth operation over all my various devices without any problems. Also simple! Still giving me the best service on Android..
- Geoff Robbins: I have been using eWallet for years because the application is great across all platforms and the support is brilliant..
- Paul Fountain: I've used this for a long time and it does the job I need it to..
- David Fleming: Used eWallet for years - since Palm pilot days. Great app and excellent customer service if you have an issue.
- Scott Miller: I've been using eWallet since my palm pilot days. It has been a solid, secure app. Never lost any information in all the device changes and upgrades since 1998..
- Jim S.: Been using this for years! Works with all my devices. Great software! Safe and reliable..
- AB Gmail: I like it, been using for a long time.
- Mike Frizelle: E-Wallet is an essential app, in my opinion, for anyone with a large number of cards, accounts, memberships, etc all using their own usernames and passwords. Which these days means all of us . . . UPDATE - Almost 4 years later and still using eWallet. It's on my phone, my tablet, and my laptop and I wouldn't be without it. Indispensable..
- Warren Murray: Great app have been using it for years. I love the ease of use with 256 encryption..
- Ken Marks: I've used this app for years and years, through multiple phones and computers, and it's always worked great. Now all I need to remember is ONE password for the app and it stores all 200+ passwords for everything else. Just don't use an easy or predictable password for the app!!.
- P Z: Great program to help remember the myriad of passwords that I have and have to change regularly..
- Stephen Shirvington: Good product.
- Vicki D: I have used this app for a number of years, even buying a new copy when I changed from Apple to Android. It does everything I need and has saved me from innumerable 'Forgot Password' password resets..
- Teresa Meek: Have used this app for years. With the number of things to keep "memorized" these days, this has been absolutely necessary..
- Fariborz Amirshahi: I use it both on my iMac and Android phone and do admit that it's second to none. It has a perfect synchronisation and has never failed on me. Highly recommended. Thanks..
- Sonny Ngui: Today I installed eWallet and Dropbox on my second (Android) phone. I then proceeded to sync this empty new eWallet with the old much used eWallet on the first phone. I was real worried if I could do it. I feared I would mess it all up. To my pleasant surprise everything went smoothly and the sync was completed in minutes! Thank you eWallet, thanks a million!.
- Michael Elliott: Excellent database to store passwords and much more..
- Peter Adshead: Great password manager.
- Andy Hochhalter: Very convenient and easy to use.
- Debbie DeHart: Love it. Wish there were updates..
- A Google user: I used your eWallet software for ever. That is how I feel with a top rating. Don't ever forget how you feel when you lost a special PW?.
- David Foot: Invaluable app. Use it all the time and rank it alongside Waze and WhatsApp as the most useful app on Android..
- Trish Tuttle: Very customizable and sync between devices is a huge benefit.
- Michelle Stevens: I've used this app for years without issue on Android. Today all my data is gone, my backup in Dropbox is not recognised. For some reason backup has a .cwlt extension not a .wlt extension. Years of data lost, I feel physically sick..
- Dave Duncil: Forgetting the Password to your Password keeper. BIG mistake. Gotta be a better way to recover it. Besides that, great app..
- William Tan: Great app!.
- Mike McWethy: I have been using ewallet for many years. ewallet is always there when need it..
- Brian Rogers: Just what I was looking for.
- Denis Derendinger: Used since 2004 iOS ANDROID Mac OS X Windows XP to 10 Note: doesn't need any connectivity to perform. Needed only for synchronization with PC or not recommended with iClouds. Jan 2021 still using it.2022 still loving it..
- Larry Cook: I have been using this app for years on my phones and PCs. It's a great app..
- Bert B: support is lacking.
- Don Ball: Still enjoying this app! I use it daily.
- Android 123: Had to remove a star after giving a good review since the option of local backup of the wallet was removed. I can only backup on a cloud which is less secure. I need to backup on my local disk or home NAS..
- Maree Hambly: Does what I need.
- Chris Eldridge: Easy and flexible.
- Jim C.: Exceptional Software! I've been using this app for over 10 years and I have nothing but praise for its features, security and performance. It's great that I can access this via my phone and PC and have those copies plus backups of the databases. Kudos to the developer!.
- Patrick Patterson: Great secure storage app for all kinds of sensitive information. Very easy to use!.
- Tanya Patrice: I've been using this for YEARS and it is a life saver. This just simply works. The UI does look a little dated but I'd rather they change nothing and it keeps on working great, than they do something and I lose some of the excellent functionality..
- Susan Gow: Had it for 5 years absolutely love it. Never had any problems. Everything is in one place & so easy to use..
- A Google user: Fantastic frequent updates.. I've used it for years.
- Nancy Moore: We use the pay version so we don't have any ads. We really appreciate that. The passwords are stored locally on our devices and not in the cloud where they could be hacked..
- Steve Dohanich: 2021 update... eWallet is still the BEST!!! There's waaay too much to remember! eWallet is absolutely more than just a password manager. It's a personal information vault. eWallet let's me encrypt my data and sync it among all my devices. That's phone, PCs, tablets etc... I can easily organize & search my important information across all my devices and most importantly the info is encrypted and I hold the key! I use it almost every day. It's an app that always works and is well worth the money..
- Baju Santiko: I enjoy using this application..
- Billy Goats: Great app, easy setup and move to new phone. Had it for years! I only wish it could search and highlight text results within cards. That could reduce the number of cards..
- Dave Gibbs: Very dependable.
- Stil Kountakis: Safe and easy to use.
- Frank Bassett: I find this very useful..
- A Google user: Best app ever. Been using it since the pocketPC days!.
- Rich Giordano: Can't live without it! Love this app. Used it for over 10 years. Runs in Windows, Apple, Android, Blackberry & keeps them all in sync! Stable & secure. Near perfect!.
- Rebecca Loeding: I would have given it 5 stars if I hadn't grown frustrated at it not having scan or even insert image capability. Otherwise, it's great!.
- prashant kholia: I m using it since several years.
- Tony Carey: Had it for years and still rely on it.
- Christopher Greeley: Great way to store passwords and lists.
- David Ridder: Awesome app.
- Vicente Sanchez: Awesome app. I have It on my pc's and my android phone and I can sink over WiFi seamlessly. Highly customizable and easy to use. Updates come often and you are given the option to install them or not. Never forget a password again with this awesome app!.
- Robert Martello: So far it's great.but I don't understand one thing, is there a monthly charge.
- Piotr Krysik: does the job.
- Eric B: Great app, keeps your data safe and is really straight forward and easy to use, you can organise your data by categories which is very convenient..
- Paul Waldron: Love eWallet!.
- Alan Blackburn: Had it for ages, fantastic prog, my lifeline for a poor memory, can't live without it. Had longer now, never any security issues, and just so dam good. Easy, does everything and backs up to emails, whats app etc. Make password as complicated as you want, it copies to clipboard to use, so no need to remember, fantastic, thought of everything. Best app on my phone..
- Julian Bassett: Indispensable for about 20 years now. Easy and efficient..
- Robert L Lawrence: Have used for many years on various types of devices and OS and has been extremely reliable. Trustworthy..
- Andrew Burns: Awesome.
- Dan Ben-Naphtali: Easy to use, no known issues to my knowledge..
- David Dal Ben: eWallet is great. I've been using it since the Blackberry days (at least 2007). But the fact we can still only use Dropbox to cloudsync, despite the 2014 ilium faq saying they are planning to use onedrive and google drive is now a showstopper for me. If we don't have an alternative to Dropbox soon it's time to say Good Bye to eWallet.
- Brian Marsden: I have used Ewallet for a few years. It is reliable, easy to use, secure, and seamless across devices with cloud sync. Recommended.
- Santy Guerra: Excelente app for password safe and reliable..
- JM Wiseman: Been using it for many years and had no problems with it..
- Peter Richardson: Great way to store and backup passwords.
- Heinrich Dueck: One of the best and safest password managers i have seen.. And i know this company for over 15 years..
- Sabrina Herriges: I've been using for many years & love it!.
- Dan Kimzey: Excellent product.
- Herman Botha: Great app.
- Linacre Plants: Fantadtic app, very useful.
- Busy Bee Brushware: Easy to use once set up.
- Na Ap: eW has been consistently good on android for some time now so I've changed my rating accordingly. Also good to know that my data can safely port to a new device when I'm ready..
- San Fernando: Been using this since Pocket PC's to sync encrypted info between phones and Windows desktops..
- Bob Thomas: I have been using it for over 10 years. Could not get along without it..
- Randy Andrew: Have used & trusted eWallet for years to keep & protect my passwords..
- Paul Anderson: Easy to organize and get data. Also easy to backup on home computer..
- Wlodek Zyra: Great app. Easy to use..
- George Green: The app is really good..
- Lloyd Allen: I've used this app for about 8 years. It works great. The cloud sync allows me to use it on several devices at the same time. Plus I know my passwords are safe in the cloud if my phone stops working..
- Dennis Leppin: Covers all platforms and easy to synchronize across all..
- Sourav Sarkar: Best wallet app since the ol' nokia S60 days....
- Belle Bundy: This is great. I've been using it for over 15 years. Still love it..
- Douglas Whitley: Great app. Been using over 15 years, have over 400 password in it. Even use it to keep my clothing sizes so I have them when I shop. Use it in my phone and on desktop, sync them once per week so both are up to date..
- Nicole Couture-Lord: I am always using it for my passwords. Usually have no problems with it. What more can I say? Use it all the time! It is a great app..
- Linda Combs: Used this for more than a decade. Great app!.
- Mohamad Hussein: Synchs easily with other operating platforms. Only minor issue is the inability to synch with different cloud vendors. Right now only with Dropbox! overall reliable!.
- DHS Empreendimentos Imobiliarios: Fantastic!!!.
- Jose Torres: Confusing, useless and retarded are the only three words I could think of to describe this app. It's a complete waste of money and I regret buying this junk. I'm getting a refund. This app is trash!.
- Amanda Richardson: Easy to file and find passwords.
- Azhar Iqbal: Been using this on my mobile and PC for more than five years now and still fully satisfied with the app as well as support services. Strongly recommend..
- DIANE DENO: I've had this since it first came out using it on my desktop, laptops and phones. It has always worked perfectly and I rave to everyone about it. I have used it with Windows up and including V10, Android up to and including V11 ( Honeycomb) and Samsung Galaxy smartphones..
- Brad Dooley: An excellent app for saving information securely. Very easy to use and export to another device..
- Jim Gayley: I have used eWallet since my Palm Pilot days--it has never failed me. It has always run on my Windows desktop, as well as Palm Pilot, Windows phone, Samsung tablet, Chromebook, and Android phone. It always sync's flawlessly. My one indispensable app..
- John Deoskey: This is the greatest APP ever for management of important data. I have been with eWallet for longer than 10 years and love it..
- Stewart Gill: Had this app for years. Works across all my devices pretty seamlessly. Tried, tested and reliable. Good solid app..
- D Scott Elder: Have used it for many years and think it's the best. Customer Support is excellent..
- Raymond Buttery: Been using this for years, used on 5 different samsung phones and no trouble at all..
- Bentu De Sol: Best password manager ever used..
- Scott McGregor: Excellent trouble free secure password app.
- Steve Carey: Have been using it for years works great.
- Ron Dobson: Perfect for my use.
- Kenneth Rosenquist: Does not sync with any apps. Don't waste your 10 bucks..
- Rico P: Everything is working like it should thank you.
- Chris Gore: Been using the eWallet products for years. They always work great!.
- Warren Brown: Great app for storing critical information..
- A Google user: A Five Star thank you for WiFi sync!.
- Steve Sittig: Solid, reliable, useable on all my devices and syncs easily..
- Md Noor Abd Rahim: Cool and reliable.
- Tymothy Lim: Very secure and easy to use :).
- Gbhelman1: I have been using this app for years. A great app..
- Lonnie Berett: Have used this app for my passwords and works great across my devices..
- Richard Woodward: Used and trusted for many years on iPhone and now on Android with sync to Windows. Addition of fingerprint recognition helps make this even easier to use..
- A. Parker: I have been using eWallet on Android and Windows computer since 2014. It syncs between the 2 when I choose the option. Love it!.
- Thomas Borka: Using it for over 5 years now and it is the best Manager program that I have found. Even better than the more expensive ones..
- michael harty: Love this app!!.
- Stan Klein, Sr.: I have used eWallet for several years now and love it. It keeps all of my passwords conviently in one location on my phone and desktop computer and is secure. I have only one password to remember to get to all of the others, and I refer to eWallet often . It is a lifesaver!!.
- Mel Martin: Great way to synchronize passwords without using the cloud. New UI is a big improvement. Only thing missing is 2 factor ID such as Yubikey using near field. Maybe one day... To make good use of this product, you will also need the desktop version so it does cost a few bucks..
- Playtorians: Great app for organizing your be bank accounts and other business and bills all of which contains a password of some kind into one place with max encryption..
- Rodney Bell: Thus app is great. Keeps all my information safe and secure. Always ready when I need it..
- Mario Berlincioni: Very useful software So useful. Thank you even more useful better andò better.
- Walter Wetter: Love the program. Best one around..
- Thomas Stukel: Works p erfect.
- Nathan La Perriere: Has continued to be the best password manager for over 10+ years. Thank you for all the work you do to maintain it and keep it being the best..
- Ruth Miles: This app really helps me stay organized with passwords. I like that it will generate a password based on criteria that I submit. I've been able to switch over from using a lot of the same password for several logins to a much more secure method of operation, thanks to the app..
- V H: Using for over 10 years.
- Giuseppe Serino: Fantastic.